at what point in history do you think americans stopped having british accents
Actually, Americans still have the original British accent. We kept it over time and Britain didn’t. What we currently coin as a British accent developed in England during the 19th century among the upper class as a symbol of status. Historians often claim that Shakespeare sounds better in an American accent.
Perez Hilton has
- Posted crotch shots of Miley Cyrus getting out of a car
- Accused Lily Allen of being responsible for her miscarriage by binge drinking.
- Posted intimate photos of Ke$ha and posted enough hate to make her break down crying an hour before performing on X Factor.
- Has outed various celebrities.
- Told Taylor Momsen (who was 16 at the time) to try fisting.
- Tried to rent an apartment in Lady Gaga’s building to stalk her.
How is he not in jail already?